Translate

Monday 12 January 2015

Dear Readers Am Scared to do it again Ever since i tasted my girls sh*t



I haven't been able to touch my girlfriend in 5 weeks after an episode with her left me traumatized. During our last lovemaking, as it's customary for us to do if we have much time to give each other pleasure, I like to kiss her down there a lot and give her great pleasure. I like to also lick her b***h**e. She really enjoys it but in our last encounter something went terrible wrong. My girl forgot (or is it deliberate? God forbid) to clean her butt after taking a sh**. So when I put my tongue there, I tasted something funny. When I checked it out with my hands, it was her sh**! I couldn't believe it. She apologized and went to wash up but I haven't been able to get over it. I doubt I'll ever be comfortable around a woman's a**hole again. I haven't been able to touch her since the experience. Are there other men who have experienced this? How did you get over it?

Lwkmh

1 comment:

  1. who send u go dia...anyway let her promise u that it wont happen again

    ReplyDelete